C-02 Fw-190 A-5 Chanel Coast 1:72
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Return policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger was used by the Luftwaffe during the Second World War in a variety of roles. Like the Messerschmitt Bf 109, the Fw 190 was employed as a "workhorse", and proved suitable for a wide variety of roles, including air superiority fighter, strike fighter, ground-attack aircraft, escort fighter, and operated with less success as a night fighter. It served on all the German fronts: Eastern Front, Western Front, North African Campaign and the Defence of the Reich.
When it was first introduced in August 1941, it quickly proved to be superior in all but turn radius to the Royal Air Force (RAF) front-line fighter, the Spitfire Mk. V variant. The 190 wrested air superiority away from the RAF until the introduction of the vastly improved Spitfire Mk. IX in July 1942 restored qualitative parity. The Fw 190 made its air combat debut on the Eastern Front much later, in November/December 1942. The Fw 190 made a significant impact seeing service as a fighter and fighter-bomber. The fighter and its pilots proved just as capable as the Bf 109 in aerial combat, and in the opinion of German pilots who had flown both fighters, the Fw 190 presented increased firepower and manoeuvrability at low to medium altitude.
- Plane model
- Assembly instructions
- German Aviation Luftwaffe Major Herman Graf 212 kills Commander of the Jagderganzungs gruppe Bussac France 1943.
- Adhesive for plastic models with a brush
- Decal - version:
- German Aviation Luftwaffe Major Josef Priller 101 kills Commander of the division JG 26 Lille-Vendeville France 1943.
- German Air Force Luftwaffe Colonel Fritz Dietrich Wickopr 12 kills Captain of unit 5 / JG-1 Mönchengladbach Germany 1944.
- Discount coupon for subsequent purchases
- Skill Level
- 3 (average)
- World War II
No customer reviews for the moment.