B-19 Yak-1 Normandie 1:72
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Return policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
The Yak-1B is a rank II Soviet fighter with a battle rating of 3.3 (AB/SB) and 3.0 (RB). It has been in the game since the start of the Open Beta Test prior to Update 1.27.
The Yak-1B is an updated version of the early Yak-1 fighter. The most visible change is the cut-down rear fuselage, providing improved visibility to the pilot. Under the hood, there are many more differences. The new VK-105PF engine provides more power and the twin ShKAS rifle-calibre machine guns have been replaced with a single Berezin UB heavy machine gun.
The Yak-1B is foldered with the Yak-1 and might be skipped by some Soviet pilots in favour of moving on to the Yak-7B. However, this aircraft is well worth the detour: it has delightful flying characteristics and is the best of the short-nosed Yaks available in Rank II. It has very similar performance to the Yak-9T, which in RB is a whole rank and battle rating above it! Those who master the Yak-1B will be well prepared for its descendants, including the celebrated Yak-3
- Plane model
- Assembly instructions
- Decal - French Aviation Capitan AIbert Littolf Normandie-Niemen French Fighter Regiment, Russia, 1943
- Decal - version: French Air Force AIbert Durand -Free French Fighter Regiment, Russia, 1943
- Free French Fighter Regiment, Russia, 1943 Tactical yellow number 23
- Free French Fighter Regiment, Russia, 1943 Tactical number red 44
- Skill Level
- 2 (Easy)
- World War II
No customer reviews for the moment.