D-58 PAH-2 TIGRE 1:72
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Return policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
The Eurocopter Tiger is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter which first entered service in 2003. It is manufactured by Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters), the successor company to Aérospatiale's and DASA's respective helicopter divisions, which designate it as the EC665. Following their languages, in Germany it is known as the Tiger; in France and Spain it is called the Tigre.
Development of the Tiger started during the Cold War, and it was initially intended as an anti-tank helicopter platform to be used against a Soviet ground invasion of Western Europe. During its prolonged development period the Soviet Union collapsed, but France and Germany chose to proceed with the Tiger, developing it instead as a multirole attack helicopter. It achieved operational readiness in 2008.
- Plane model
- Assembly instructions
- Adhesive for plastic models with a brush
- EC-665 Tiger UHT of Heeresflieeger (German Army) at the Franco-German Pilot School De Luc, France 2006
- EC-665 Tiger UHT of Heeresflieeger WTD, De Luc, Germany 2006
- EC-665 Tiger 1st Aviat.Regiment, 16th Aviation Brigate Australian Army, Gaza Lines, Robertson Barracs, Australia
- EC-665 Tiger Attact Helicopter Battalion # 1- (Almagro - Ciudad Real), Spain 2019
- Skill Level
- 3 (average)
No customer reviews for the moment.