D-50 AV-8B "Harrier II" 1:72
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Return policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) AV-8B Harrier II is a single-engine ground-attack aircraft that constitutes the second generation of the Harrier Jump Jet family. Capable of vertical or short takeoff and landing (V/STOL), the aircraft was designed in the late 1970s as an Anglo-American development of the British Hawker Siddeley Harrier, the first operational V/STOL aircraft. The aircraft is primarily employed on light attack or multi-role missions, ranging from close air support of ground troops to armed reconnaissance. The AV-8B is used by the United States Marine Corps (USMC), the Spanish Navy, and the Italian Navy. A variant of the AV-8B, the British Aerospace Harrier II, was developed for the British military, while another, the TAV-8B, is a dedicated two-seat trainer.
- Plane model
- Assembly instructions
- Decal - in version AV-8B Harrier II Plus, BuNo 166288, VMAT-223 United States Marine Corps, based at MCAS Cherry Point, N.Carolina, USA
- Adhesive for plastic models with a brush
- AV-8B Harrier II Plus, s / n162972, VMA-231 United States Marine Corps, 2000
- AV-8B Harrier II Plus, s / n163632, VMAT-115 United States Marine Corps, 2005
- AV-8B Harrier II Plus, VMA-311 'Tomcats' MCAS Yuma. Arizona, USA 2003
- Skill Level
- 3 (average)
No customer reviews for the moment.